Did anyone get any good shots at the show tuesday? Here are a couple I have; most of mine didn't turn out because of the low light. I struggle with photography.
I would also love to have a copy of any photos taken from our show. This is def. one I want to remember! It was great seeing the turnout for our show. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera, so if anyone has a file they wouldn't mind passing on, let me know. I would really appreciate it.
Nice shots. I would urge you all to post photos. I will do the same.
ReplyDeleteMarc
I would also love to have a copy of any photos taken from our show. This is def. one I want to remember! It was great seeing the turnout for our show. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera, so if anyone has a file they wouldn't mind passing on, let me know. I would really appreciate it.
ReplyDelete